Do you want to learn how to ollie on a tech deck? Not just your family, but even your friends are going to be impressed by this cool fingerboarding trick. Read the article to find out how…
As skateboarding becomes more and more popular, so do performing and replicating the same tricks on a fingerboard. Using the Tech Deck fingerboard, you too can impress your friends and family by doing some amazing tricks. So why not start by learning to ollie like a pro.
Ollie with 2 Fingers
- Arrange the Tech Deck as per the instructions given. Keep the skateboard on the floor and place your index finger on the front skateboard.
- You will use your dominant hand to do the trick. Place the middle finger of the same hand on the back skateboard (tail).
- First we will put two fingers on the skateboard and then press down on. So push the board around.
- Press down on both fingers to see what happens to the board.
- To learn how this trick is done while moving, bring the board to where you want to do the trick and pop the back tail with the middle finger.
- As you do so, bring your index finger forward near where it says “T” on the Tech Deck.
- Slightly apply pressure in the front when the board is in the air. When the back board is high in the air, push it back down with both fingers.
- Land with both fingers and keep skating ahead afterward. If your fingers slide from the board, bring it back in place even when the board is in motion.
- As you keep excelling in this trick, try to practice doing ollie higher than before.
Ollie with 3 Fingers
- Arrange the board as per the instructions given. We will use 3 fingers for this trick – index, middle, and ring finger.
- Keep the skateboard on the floor and place your index finger at the back of the front screws.
- Place your middle finger behind the board’s logo.
- And finally, the ring finger will go at the back of the board.
- First we will see what all 3 fingers do to the skateboard once pressed down on. So push the board around.
- Press down on all 3 fingers one by one to see what happens to the board.
- To do this trick with 3 fingers, first we will smack at the back of the board.
- Use your ring finger to smack on the tail and simultaneously, push the board forward.
- As you do so, the fingers should be on the board at all times.
- Your board will go up in the air and move forward when you smack the tail of the board.
- With all 3 fingers, try to land the board as you keep going forward.
- In the end, all you have to do is ride the board forward once it lands.
Now that you know how these tricks work on a Tech Deck, you can also learn to kickflip on a Tech Deck. Brush up on your skills whenever you find time, and see how everyone around you gets impressed. You can also teach your friends these tricks, and organize a small tournament to see who can do the maximum number of tricks.