As skateboarding becomes more and more popular, so do performing and replicating the same tricks on a fingerboard. Using the Tech Deck fingerboard, you too can impress your friends and family by doing some amazing tricks. So why not start by learning to ollie like a pro.
Ollie with 2 Fingers
Ollie with 2 Fingers
- Arrange the Tech Deck as per the instructions given. Keep the skateboard on the floor and place your index finger on the front skateboard.
- You will use your dominant hand to do the trick. Place the middle finger of the same hand on the back skateboard (tail).
- First we will put two fingers on the skateboard and then press down on. So push the board around.
- Press down on both fingers to see what happens to the board.
- To learn how this trick is done while moving, bring the board to where you want to do the trick and pop the back tail with the middle finger.
- As you do so, bring your index finger forward near where it says "T" on the Tech Deck.
- Slightly apply pressure in the front when the board is in the air. When the back board is high in the air, push it back down with both fingers.
- Land with both fingers and keep skating ahead afterward. If your fingers slide from the board, bring it back in place even when the board is in motion.
- As you keep excelling in this trick, try to practice doing ollie higher than before.
- Arrange the board as per the instructions given. We will use 3 fingers for this trick - index, middle, and ring finger.
- Keep the skateboard on the floor and place your index finger at the back of the front screws.
- Place your middle finger behind the board's logo.
- And finally, the ring finger will go at the back of the board.
- First we will see what all 3 fingers do to the skateboard once pressed down on. So push the board around.
- Press down on all 3 fingers one by one to see what happens to the board.
- To do this trick with 3 fingers, first we will smack at the back of the board.
- Use your ring finger to smack on the tail and simultaneously, push the board forward.
- As you do so, the fingers should be on the board at all times.
- Your board will go up in the air and move forward when you smack the tail of the board.
- With all 3 fingers, try to land the board as you keep going forward.
- In the end, all you have to do is ride the board forward once it lands.